Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Emos and myExperiment

From: M. Scott Marshall
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Emos and myExperiment
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 18:19:58 +0200

* Download it
* Open it in Taverna manually

I agree with previous comments that a portal solution is necessary.

What about a partial solution: reduce loading to one step by providing a URL from myExperiment that you can paste into "Open from location..".

Another partial solution that presumably involves more effort would be to get Taverna to talk to myExperiment directly with a "Load from myExperiment" File menu item.

I suppose that both of these things would be good to have around even after a portal solution works.

Of course, it naturally follows that a *save* directly to myExp* from Taverna would be handy. (Pesky users!) ;)

BTW - about the mye* opening - Nice Stuff!

-scott

--
M. Scott Marshall
http://staff.science.uva.nl/~marshall