[Myexperiment-discuss] Detailed Installation Instructions for myExperime

From: David R Newman
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Detailed Installation Instructions for myExperiment
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:28:28 +0100

Hi All,

To aid developers installing myExperiment from scratch (i.e. to a server without Ruby-on-Rails), I have added a file entitled developers.txt to the trunk folder of the myExperiment code-base. This contains detailed instructions on how to install myExperiment on a Debian/Ubuntu system. However, the instructions are mostly applicable to all flavours of Linux.

If anybody has installed myExperiment on Windows and would like to document installation instructions in a similar format I would be happy to add these to developers.txt.

Regards

David Newman
myExperiment Team Member