RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] Detailed Installation Instructions for myExpe

From: Linde, A.E.
Subject: RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] Detailed Installation Instructions for myExperiment
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 13:29:43 +0100

Stuck again:

address@hidden:~$ sudo apt-get remove --purge librmagick-ruby-doc
librmagick-ruby1.8
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package librmagick-ruby-doc is not installed, so not removed
Package librmagick-ruby1.8 is not installed, so not removed

address@hidden:~$ sudo apt-get install graphicsmagick imagemagick
librmagick-ruby1.8 libmagick9-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

The following packages have unmet dependencies.
  librmagick-ruby1.8: Depends: libmagick9 but it is not installable
E: Broken packages

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Tony.