Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: Towards a cyberinfrastructure for the bio

From: Mark Wilkinson
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: Towards a cyberinfrastructure for the biological sciences: progress, visions and challenges
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:53:41 -0700

I think the INB in spain have a web-based editor (at least for Moby services). It's called MOWServ: http://www.connotea.org/tag/MOWserv

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 04:44:46 -0700, David De Roure <address@hidden> wrote:

We'd be really pleased to work with anyone interested in developing this sort of interface. A web-based workflow editor (like the one in Galaxy, which we're looking at just now) could certainly be used with it. One thing that's come through clearly in our user engagements is that there's a real demand for a completely web-based workflow authoring and enactment environment, and I know this is something that interests the Taverna, Triana and Kepler teams.

--
Mark D Wilkinson, PI Bioinformatics
Assistant Professor, Medical Genetics