RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] your wishlist for myExperiment?

From: David De Roure
Subject: RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] your wishlist for myExperiment?
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 10:56:51 +0100

Hi - you can run scripts through Taverna's "execute local command processor"
and in time there could be more direct support for a number of scripting
languages.  This raises an important point for our myExperiment discussion i.e.
how you would share those scripts on myExperiment - at the moment they can go
in packs, and we've talked previously about sharing of beans.  We'll look at
this on Friday - thanks.

-- Dave