Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] your wishlist for myExperiment?

From: Paul Groth
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] your wishlist for myExperiment?
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 15:29:59 -0700

Hi Dave,

I just wanted to reiterate my vote for the myExperiment API supports writing and editing from external applications. This is a real must for creating proper mashups that leverage myexperiment.

Additionally, I would like to vote for additions to the API that enable applications to push status updates into myExperiment.

Thanks,
Paul