Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Global Goble

From: Paolo Missier
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Global Goble
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 20:50:22 +0200

ah, this must be England... how can a topic that feeds off a 2-pager story on Carole and myGrid end up in a discussion on football, i.e., the very last line of the last paragraph in the story ...:-)

-Paolo

Paul Fisher wrote:
I'll restrain myself from ranting about "we" vs. "they".
Glad you enjoy it. I was once a Blackburn fan, but saw the light.

Paul.

Carole Goble wrote:
Tony

<< Taverna, myGrid, myExperiment and Blackburn Rovers >>

Ah well, three out of four successes is pretty good :)
I was at the game last Saturday. Shocking. A miracle comeback but crikey. It was "jumpers for goalposts" stuff.
we will get stuffed on Saturday

carole

--
Dr. Paolo Missier