[Myexperiment-discuss] Gobleisation: Global Goble

From: Duncan Hull
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Gobleisation: Global Goble
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 12:12:09 +0100

Paolo

On 8 Apr 2009, at 19:50, Paolo Missier wrote:

ah, this must be England... how can a topic that feeds off a 2- pager story on Carole and myGrid end up in a discussion on football, i.e., the very last line of the last paragraph in the story ...:-)

But Paolo, you are Italian! As current world champions, how can you say such a thing about the beautiful game?

It's best to leave the last word to Mr Bill Shankly

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Shankly

p.s. I think the new words "Gobleisation" (see article) and "The Gobleplex" (caroles office) should be entered into the Oxford English Dictionary immediately...

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/lfc_story/a_quotes.shtml