RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] sandbox v www

From: David De Roure
Subject: RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] sandbox v www
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 17:35:52 +0100

Hi Alan

Yes, we recommend sandbox for trying out the API - it's explained at the top of
the API page on the developer section of the Wiki -
http://wiki.myexperiment.org/index.php/Developer:API

But we've no objection to people using www.myexperiment.org programmatically -
sandbox is just there for development and testing.

Incidentally, we have increasing adoption of the interface on our RDF site as
another means of accessing (public) content - see
http://wiki.myexperiment.org/index.php/Developer:RDF

In general, please feel free to contact the team if you're developing over the
API or the sparql endpoint, so we can work with you and put you in touch with
others. We encourage people to get developer's accounts on the wiki and share
their experiences there.

Thanks

-- Dave