nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] useless include ?

From: Mike Frysinger
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] useless include ?
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 17:35:44 -0400

On Monday 06 September 2004 11:03 am, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:
> I've looked at the others, though, and it appears that there are already
> warnings about trying to use slang when cross-compiling as the fourth
> parameter in the next AC_TRY_RUN().  Do they handle things properly, or
> not?  I only ask because there are AC_TRY_RUN()s within AC_TRY_RUN()s
> there, and I'm not entirely sure how it all works when only the
> outermost one has a warning.

the first parameter to AC_TRY_RUN() would never be utilized in a
cross-compiling scenario ... so if you have nested AC_TRY_RUN()'s in the
first param, you can just 'ignore' them ... add the 4th parameter to the
first AC_TRY_RUN() and everything should be golden

personally i dislike slang intensely so i just always disable it :)
-mike