nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] GNU nano 2.3.4

From: Mark Majeres
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] GNU nano 2.3.4
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 13:19:35 -0700

Yeah, still working out some undo/redo issues.  I reworked the
function that splits the line when writing email, dowrap(), so that it
works consistently in undo/redo.  I place a SPLIT_BEGIN in the undo
chain, then call do_delete() and do_enter() so that undo's for these
are placed in the chain, then at the end I place a SPLIT_BEGIN.  The
SPLIT's are just markers for when undo/redo are called, so undo and
redo might appear recursive, but actually it's more like automated.
Let's me re-use a lot of code.  I'm reworking the do_justify() to
operate the same way.  I plan to iterate through the paragraph and
call do_wrap() for each line.  I think in the end, this will also
satisfy James' request that was made on Monday.