nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] softwrap overhaul completed, and pushed

From: David Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] softwrap overhaul completed, and pushed
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 12:53:11 -0500

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 5:15 AM, Benno Schulenberg
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Fixed.  Thanks.  And the whole patch set has now been applied to
> master and pushed.  Ready for more testing.

Cool :)

> (I think the next request will be that people want ^K to cut a chunk
> instead of a full line. :) )

I waffled on whether to do that myself.  Let's see if it's really an
issue.

Also, I've done a quick, crude port of the variable-length chunk changes
to git now that the overhaul's been merged, and it's attached.  (I'm not
looking to get it committed now, and I know it'll be awhile, but it's
just for the record, in case anyone needs a fix for two-column Unicode
at the screen edge in the near future.  Besides, it can trigger your
warning about displaying offscreen chunks in update_softwrapped_line(),
and I have no idea why at the moment.)