Re[4]: [Nel] Server

From: robofly
Subject: Re[4]: [Nel] Server
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 17:19:05 -0800

Hi Jerome,

JL> The problem remains the same, the moves service closes itself. I use the
JL> host name of my machine, and it doesn't work. I think the best is to send us
JL> your two config files (ls.txt and ns.cfg) used for your server.

One hint: If you can, rename your computer
to "pctest" and try running the servers.
This is a default hostname in the NeL code.
You should be able to override this with
the ns.cfg file.

Also I had some problems with DNS issues, the
test computer I was using didn't have a
legal host name that could be looked up,
after I fixed that everything worked...

Warm regards,
Robert

Host="pctest";