Re: [Nel] ugh, C++ is so obtuse

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: Re: [Nel] ugh, C++ is so obtuse
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 10:39:36 +0100

the fix is:
client.cpp line: 413
change:
 virtual void display (time_t date, NLMISC::CLog::TLogType logType, const
std::string &processName, const char *fileName, sint line, const char
*message)
to:
 virtual void doDisplay (time_t date, NLMISC::CLog::TLogType logType, const
std::string &processName, const char *fileName, sint line, const char
*message)

and let s rock'n roll.

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?