Re: [Nel] NeLNS compilation problems

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: Re: [Nel] NeLNS compilation problems
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 18:42:17 +0200

Ok,

So the only reason I see could be in the Makefile or autconf/automake.
You have to wait Cedric to have an answer about this problem. He should
comes back from his holiday tomorrow.

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?