[Nel] How to use CollisionMeshBuild (.cmb)

From: Robert Bjarnason
Subject: [Nel] How to use CollisionMeshBuild (.cmb)
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 15:43:21 -0800

Hi,

We are currently working on a contract job
along with our game.  An educational 3D environment
demonstrating the Mayan culture.  We have created
a pyramid in a new landscape, the rbank tool
generates collision info for the landscape and
everything works fine.

Now, to be able to walk up the pyramid, boxes or
cylinders are not enough for collisions.  I've
exported collision info from 3dmax into a .cmb
file.  How do I load this file into PACS?  Can
anybody give me a hint or a code snipped?

Thanks,
Robert Bjarnason
InOrbit Entertainment, Inc.