Re: [Nel] How to use CollisionMeshBuild (.cmb)

From: Benjamin Legros
Subject: Re: [Nel] How to use CollisionMeshBuild (.cmb)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 17:05:27 +0100

Hi,

We just put the indoor collision tool in the CVS.
It should be available very soon.
You can find it in nel/tools/pacs/build_indoor_rbank.

You can build the .lr, .gr and .rbank this way :

1. Put all your .cmb files to process in the same directory
2. Check the tool config file so that the MeshPath variable points
   to it.
3. Also put the cmb files in the Meshes list (without extension)
4. Setup output directory and output filenames

You can also choose to merge the computed indoor .lr in a previous
.gr (in order to use a single file for the whole world) by setting
Merge to 1 and the input and merge output directories and filenames
Remember the filenames shouldn't have extensions (.gr and .rbank will
automatically be added.)
Anyway, the sample config file should be clear enough (well, I hope :-)

You will find the output lr, gr and rbank in the specified OutputPath.
These files just work the same way as landscape files.
If you need more info, don't hesitate !!

Good luck !!

Benjamin Legros
Nevrax France