Re[4]: [Nel] How to use CollisionMeshBuild (.cmb)

From: Robert Bjarnason
Subject: Re[4]: [Nel] How to use CollisionMeshBuild (.cmb)
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 17:30:31 -0800

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks a lot for the help :)
The exterior of the pyramid works now and I can
enter the interior through the invisible surfaces.
I haven't tried the interior collision it self,
yet.

My problem now is that when I'm at the bottom
of the stairs, on my way to the top (see attached
screenshot), then I can't walk up, pacs stops my at
the first step.  There are no actual steps yet, only
a sliding plane.  Is it maybe too steep or does the
exterior mesh collision not work for walking on top
of buildings?

Should I maybe try to make the pyramid a part of
the landscape?  Will I be able to walk into the
landscape and have an interior there?

Thanks again,
Robert