Re: [Nel] compiling nel on ppc

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: Re: [Nel] compiling nel on ppc
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:42:19 +0100

Hi,

> a dangerous assuption ;)
>    with a little planning the same codebase can run on ppc, alpha, ps2 or
an
> ipaq.  of course, im not suggesting you should, nor voluteering to port
it!
>  but cross platform stuff is MUCH easier with a single os!+

I'm ok with you, but without ppc alpha ps2 or ipaq, it s quite difficult to
port and test our lib! Of course we are multi platform (windows, linux for
now) but for other OS, we need participation of the oss community, it's
important for us to have a library that works on as many os as possible but
we alos have a game to do and not all the time to do these ports, so if you
want to help us saying what works, what doesn t work, it could be very
useful for us.

> >We had the same problem on x86 and we fixed it (wait the next cvs syncro
> >this night).
>
> when does the cvs get synced, aproximately?

It synced now, it s around 4:00am french time :)

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?