netpanzer-devel

Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Progress: MainMenu in linux

From: tcnielsen
Subject: Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Progress: MainMenu in linux
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 13:22:16 -0600 (MDT)

> Hi,
>
> I just did good progress on the linux port:
>  The code compiles and the mainmenu works!

Awsome.  My dsl is down now so I can't try it yet.  But that's really cool.

It looks like we are missing config.mak, did you forget to add it, or am I
doing something wrong.

Also,  I have found several functions that aren't called.  (Like the stuff
with _splitpath)  Does anyone see any reason not to remove this stuff?

I'm planning on spending today rewriting some of the _asm stuff in c.

Tyler