netpanzer-devel

Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Progress: MainMenu in linux

From: Matze Braun
Subject: Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Progress: MainMenu in linux
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 22:18:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 address@hidden wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> > I just did good progress on the linux port:
> >  The code compiles and the mainmenu works!
> >
> Awsome.  My dsl is down now so I can't try it yet.  But that's really cool.
>
> It looks like we are missing config.mak, did you forget to add it, or am I
> doing something wrong.
I added a small configure script, that tries to determine if you're
building on ming/unix and if you've got the makedep app installed. Just
run "configure" and you'll have a config.mak

> Also,  I have found several functions that aren't called.  (Like the stuff
> with _splitpath)  Does anyone see any reason not to remove this stuff?
Because this stuff is needed (the map selection crashs because these calls
are missing for example... I'm currently trying to replace the _splitpath
with some own code)

Greetings,
        Matze