netpanzer-devel

Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Progress: MainMenu in linux

From: Matze Braun
Subject: Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Progress: MainMenu in linux
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 22:19:56 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 address@hidden wrote:

> Looks like there are more files missing.  Right now it doesn't compile
> because 'glob.h' is missing.  You might want to pull a fresh set of code
> and make sure it builds.
Hmm bad, glob.h should be a system header on unix machines (the man page
was talking from POSIX.2 compatibility). I needed these system calls to
write a unix version of the _findfirst functions. If you don't have then
we need another solution but writing custom file globbers seems
complicated...

Greetings,
        Matze