netpanzer-devel

[netPanzer-Devel] Hello again

From: Tyler Nielsen
Subject: [netPanzer-Devel] Hello again
Date: 22 Sep 2003 20:08:25 -0600

Hey all,
  Sorry I fell off for a while.  My wife and I just had our baby (been
busy with that for a while).  But I'm ready to get back to helping with
the game.  I pulled tips today, and can't get it to build.  I don't
think tips is broken, it's probably my system, but if anyone knows what
the problem is I'd appreciate the help.  Looks to me like a include path
problem.  But I don't know what would cause it.

I'll attach the output.

Thanks,
Tyler