netpanzer-devel

Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Hello again

From: Matthias Braun
Subject: Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Hello again
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:44:37 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Ivo Danihelka wrote:

> On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 04:08, Tyler Nielsen wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >   Sorry I fell off for a while.  My wife and I just had our baby (been
> > busy with that for a while).  But I'm ready to get back to helping with
> > the game.  I pulled tips today, and can't get it to build.  I don't
> > think tips is broken, it's probably my system, but if anyone knows what
> > the problem is I'd appreciate the help.  Looks to me like a include path
> > problem.  But I don't know what would cause it.
> >

> Hi
>
> Problem:
> In file included from Lib/2D/Color.cpp:21:
> Lib/2D/Color.hpp:21:24: LibTypes.hpp: No such file or directory
>
> You have old CVS copy. LibTypes.hpp is no longer in CVS
> and Lib/2D/Color.cpp not include LibTypes.hpp.
>
> I have tried to checkout clean netpanzer CVS and it compile fine.
> Steps:
> - install physfs 1.9
> To download PhysicsFS via CVS:
> cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvs/cvsroot login
> (password is "anonymous", without the quotes.)
> cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvs/cvsroot co physfs
>
> - checkout netpanzer (cvs -d address@hidden:/cvsroot/netpanzer
> co netpanzer)
>
> cd netpanzer ; ./autogen.sh
> ./configure
> make
While looking at your output I didn't see any -I flag too... You should
probably make sure that you really have latest automake installed and are
using this. (On gentoo I had the problem, that the auto* wrapper scripts
didn't automatically detect that we need automake1.7, you can help the
scripts by calling "aclocal-1.7" before running autogen.sh)

Greetings,
        Matze