netpanzer-devel

Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Hello again

From: Ivo Danihelka
Subject: Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Hello again
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:32:19 +0200

On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 04:08, Tyler Nielsen wrote:
> Hey all,
>   Sorry I fell off for a while.  My wife and I just had our baby (been
> busy with that for a while).  But I'm ready to get back to helping with
> the game.  I pulled tips today, and can't get it to build.  I don't
> think tips is broken, it's probably my system, but if anyone knows what
> the problem is I'd appreciate the help.  Looks to me like a include path
> problem.  But I don't know what would cause it.

Hi

Problem:
In file included from Lib/2D/Color.cpp:21:
Lib/2D/Color.hpp:21:24: LibTypes.hpp: No such file or directory

You have old CVS copy. LibTypes.hpp is no longer in CVS
and Lib/2D/Color.cpp not include LibTypes.hpp.

I have tried to checkout clean netpanzer CVS and it compile fine.
Steps:
- install physfs 1.9
To download PhysicsFS via CVS:
cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvs/cvsroot login
(password is "anonymous", without the quotes.)
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvs/cvsroot co physfs

- checkout netpanzer (cvs -d address@hidden:/cvsroot/netpanzer
co netpanzer)

cd netpanzer ; ./autogen.sh