Re: [Nmh-workers] Request For New Feature: Unadorned Plus Sign

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Request For New Feature: Unadorned Plus Sign
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 11:27:49 +0000

Hi Jon,

> >             folders -fast |
>
> If you have the sort of folder structure I do, that wants to be
>
>               folders -fast -recurse |

Apologies, it needs to be that for my folders too but I have had

    $ g -w folders ~/.mh_profile
    folders: -recurse
    $

for years so had forgotten it didn't recurse by default.

I didn't point out before, the reason this one function may be useful
rather than having the bash-completion package installed is that b-c is
big, contains lots, and can IME get confused and in the way;  perhaps I
just do awkward command lines sometimes and perhaps it's improved but
for just this one +folder feature the above is a lot more lightweight.