Re: [Nmh-workers] Help!

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Help!
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 18:35:52 +0100

Hi David,

You wrote off-list in a plane:
> change your "servers: localhost" line in mts.conf to "servers:
> smtp.tsoft.net" (without quotes).  If they require authentication,
> you'll find out when you try to send.

That alone is probably insufficient since Norm had that in the past and
found that sending emails to local usernames, e.g. `norm', bounces
because tsoft understandably don't know him.

http://old.nabble.com/Need-help-getting-nmh-to-send-local-mail-td31754322.html

I think continuing to pass emails to his local Postfix but configuring
that to relay foreign addresses to smtp.tsoft.net AKA smtp.rawbw.com is
probably the right thing.  Unfortunately, http://www.rawbandwidth.com/
doesn't have much in the way of authentication guidance AFAICS;  the old
http://www.rawbandwidth.com/support/faq/email.html is 404.  Mail
address@hidden to find out more?