Re: [Nmh-workers] Garbage collection

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Garbage collection
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 13:46:26 -0500

>I would like to see the Content-MD5 bits stay. I can import a
>license-friendly set of MD5 routines to eliminate the external
>dependency.

Well, it's not an external dependency exactly (but there is one for
the test suite).  We have the library routines already.  My real question
is: why keep it?  We don't generate it by default, and we don't check it
by default.  It seems like nobody else even does that.

If people are using it, then that's a good argument to keep it.  But are
people using it?