Re: [Nmh-workers] Features for 1.6

From: Jeffrey Honig
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Features for 1.6
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 22:02:11 -0400

One problem we have run into with mh-e and nmh 1.5 is that mh-e is no
longer able to read the comp formfile directly.  That's because of
some dynamically generated content, isn't it?

Right now we are changing the code to use comp to generate a draft and
then reading that in.  That requires creating a temporary directory
and running comp there.  That insures that we can read message 1.

What can we do to simplify this? The obvious answer would be to add a
-build flag to comp as is supported on repl and forw.
Thanks

Jeff

--
Jeffrey C. Honig <address@hidden>