Re: [Nmh-workers] hooks interface issues

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] hooks interface issues
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 19:19:42 -0800

Ken Hornstein <address@hidden> writes:

>>mh_profile seems like a good place for this. There coudl also
>>potentially be a cookbook somewhere on extending nmh, with references to
>>this, Jerry's book, contribs, GUIs, etc.
>
> Jerry's book is open source, and can be modified.  Sigh .. so much
> documentation to do, so little time.

I'd be happy to give folks write permission to
http://rand-mh.sourceforge.net/book/ if they want to improve it. I'd run
it past Jerry first, of course, but I imagine he'd encourage it as well.
Just drop me and Jerry Peek <address@hidden> a line with your proposal.

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden> aka <address@hidden>
http://www.newt.com/wohler/