Re: [Nmh-workers] Time to branch 1.6?

From: Mikhail
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Time to branch 1.6?
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 03:31:51 +0400

>Mikhail wrote:
>
>> - when I was attaching letters to my original message I got following
>>   warning (?):
>>
>>   mhbuild: "message/rfc822" type in message (null) should be encoded in 7bit
>> or 8bit, continuing...
>>
>>   I attached the message through whatnow prompt with 'attach ~/19'
>>   command.
>
>Was ~/19 already encoded, or a binary message?

It has Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit, so I believe it's encoded. I
attach this message as gz archive. Also, I tried to do simple attach
on few other messages, like on yours one (7 bit) - I still get same
warning.

Simple way to reproduce the warning (just need to fix "Attach:" header
to proper path):

edge:~> cat > live.letter << EOF