Re: [Nmh-workers] Any more changes for RC2?

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Any more changes for RC2?
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 12:24:52 -0400

>>We have some fixes that I think make it worthwhile to spin a new release
>>candidate.  Anyone have anything else they'd like to get onto the
>>1.6-release branch before I spin a second release candidate?  Anyone
>
>Would it be reasonable to add MIME-hooks to contribs at this time?
>Here's version 0.07 http://pthbb.org/manual/software/MH/MIME-hooks.tgz

Does it work now that we've actually fixed locking?  I recall that
was an issue before, and AFAICR it only worked because we incorrectly
kept going even if we failed to acquire a lock.

Assuming that's not an issue ... I don't know if we should put the
gzipped tar file directly in the distribution, or expand it out.  Seems
a bit weird to put a gzipped tar file in a gzipped tar file.