Re: [Nmh-workers] Any more changes for RC2?

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Any more changes for RC2?
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 20:26:44 -0400

>However make check (an alias of make test might get more muscle-memory
>prompted testing done by those used to working with perl ;-) returned a
>few errors that appear to be due to assumptions about BACKUP_PREFIX:
>[...]

I think that having an alternate backup prefix is probably something none
of us have tested.  I suppose fixing the tests would be possible, but I
for one lack the energy.

>Speaking of BACKUP_PREFIX, could --with-hash-backup be generalized to
>accept a prefix string? That way I do not have to remember to edit
>config.h to set it to .# for compatibility with deb-Athena's delete :-)

See above; I'm fine with that change, and it actually wouldn't be hard;
just a minor bit of autoconf tweaking.  I just would rather not do it
myself.