Re: [Nmh-workers] Future thoughts: better MIME processing

From: Paul Fox
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Future thoughts: better MIME processing
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 14:56:49 -0400

for the record, here's the thread from april of last year where
this was last discussed...
  http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/2013-04/msg00077.html

my view, which seems to agree with current thinking:  making 'repl'
calendar-aware seems like the wrong approach -- creatinga a special
ics handling program would be far more flexible.

as for writing it in C?  i haven't seen an ics attachment lately, but
is posix shell, plus utilities, really not up to the task?

paul