Re: [Nmh-workers] Changes to forw(1)

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Changes to forw(1)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 09:48:47 -0400

>If I understand you, you are proposing to do, what you said yesterday, was
>very difficult.

Well ... we never did exactly nail down what you wanted (see Ralph's and
my email on this subject).  Take a look at:

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/2016-10/msg00045.html

"Option 1" is very hard to do _natively_ inside of forw.  I am not
proposing that.  "Option 2" (which forw can already do, and we have
never really established if that's sufficient for your needs) is what
I'm planning on making work better.

Ralph says:
>No, I think he's just turning `forw -mime' into plain `forw', and
>removing the need for running `mime' at the whatnow prompt.  So it's
>more automatic for the common need.

Yes, exactly!