Re: [Nmh-workers] Development Questions. check Programs. register.

From: Paul Fox
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Development Questions. check Programs. register.
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 16:41:41 -0400

ralph wrote:
 > Hi David,
 > > I agree with Lyndon and Ken that it's helpful to have it close by.
 >
 > That's three of you.

me four.

 > Do none of you use the revision control's grep?  I

i do.  and i just spent some quality time with the git-grep man page,
hoping that it had a -prune option.  it doesn't. :-/  i'm surprised --
it would have been quite useful on several projects with large
subtrees that i didn't care about at the time.

paul
paul fox, address@hidden (arlington, ma, where it's 67.6 degrees)