Re: [Nmh-workers] Development Questions. check Programs. register.

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Development Questions. check Programs. register.
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 17:34:38 -0400

>I'd prefer putting it into a separate repo.  But OK, if we
>tag it and promise not to remove the tag.  I don't feel
>strongly about it.

Personally, I like it in the main repo, but I don't feel strongly about
it either.  Maybe we could put it on a branch, with everything else
trimmed out of the repo?  That way if anything else "historic" showed
up we could add it to the branch.

And Ralph, is it your goal to make me regret approving you for
repository access? :-)