Re: [Nmh-workers] I did something wrong with replcomps

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] I did something wrong with replcomps
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 14:16:14 -0500

>> I was thinking of documenting it.
>
>Or add warnings such as this?
>
>  repl: -fcc ignored because there is no Fcc component in my_replcomps,
> continuing...

Hm.  Since most of the time you end up in an editor, will the user
see the message or will it be erased by the editor when it clears the
screen?  But making it error out is unfriendly.  Unclear on that.

From your earlier message:

>It isn't.  Unfortunately, that code is reached after fmt_compile()
>is called, so it has no effect on the fmt_scan().

I think that shouldn't matter, right?  Modifying the component values
can happen easily after fmt_compile() is called (that's the normal
way to do it).  Unless I am misunderstanding you, which has been happening
a lot lately.