nufw-users

Re: [Nufw-users] no reaction

From: Eric Leblond
Subject: Re: [Nufw-users] no reaction
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 21:03:57 +0100

Le lun 22/12/2003 à 19:16, Henrik Lohse a écrit :
> hi again,
>
>  > to try it out, i put a nuAccount user (gid 1000) into my ldap and put
> i had a rule
> iptables -I FORWARD 5 -j QUEUE
> (thus without the state NEW thing, but it doesn't work with it, either)
>
> > Is nufw running on the gateway ?
> yes it is running and in full debug mode, it frequently prints a line
> [25460] rx : 0, tx : 0, track_size : 0, start_list : (nil)
>
> no change while trying to connect to the website.

ok, check two things :
 1. Is the ip_queue module loaded ? the QUEUE target does not complain
when it's missing.
 2. iptables -L FORWARD -nv to check if you have packet reaching line 5
(we never know ;-)

> nuauth ist running on the gateway,too. it produces some messages like
>
> entering user_check
> user
> connection: src=192.168.0.2 dst=ip_website proto=6
> sport=33764 dport=80

well so nutcpc send his packets. Hope that we will have soon have more
messages.

BR,
--
Eric Leblond