nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] [Fwd: [Plone-i18n] Important: i18n status]

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] [Fwd: [Plone-i18n] Important: i18n status]
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 15:50:41 +0200

Hi Myroslav,

Thanks for the information.

Just to say something. I guess the "script from Lalo" is one that
parses the ZPT files and extracts the messages. Good news, we'll
use it too (probably).

Regarding AltPT, I'm curious about what will happen with it in the
future. And for the present, do you know how it deals with Unicode?

Regards,
david

Myroslav Opyr wrote:

 Hi,

Just forward to clarify what is going on in Plone.

m.