nuxeo-localizer

API changes, was Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] manage_delMessage from Script (Py

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: API changes, was Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] manage_delMessage from Script (Python)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:42:52 +0200

Hi Gregory and everybody else,

I've commited right now a change in the CVS to let the use
of unicode strings as messages.

As a side effect the API has changed "slightly".

Basically, in the last CVS version and in the upcoming 0.9.1
release, any direct use of the methods "manage_editMessage"
and "manage_delMessage" will be broken (for example, the
Gregory's code won't work with 0.9.1).

Instead, the new methods "message_edit" and "message_del"
must be used.

Now there's a more clear separation between the stuff for
the management screens and the public API.

The source code is also more easy to read.

Regards and apologies for the inconveniences,
david

address@hidden wrote:

Hi J. David,

you are absolutely right, I believed that if I have a
<dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect(...)">

before my

<dtml-var "messageCatalog(..)">

when deleting my message, zope would skip parsing rest of the document.
That is not the case I found out.

Thank you !

//Gregory