nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] manage_delMessage from Script (Python)

From: gugga
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] manage_delMessage from Script (Python)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:21:59 -0400

Hi !

I'm using the Localizer 0.9.0 product and I'm trying to remove
objects from the MessageCatalog by calling

container.messageCatalog.manage_delMessage(message=_str(my_message_id))

from a Script (Python).

The thing is that the translated messages are removed, but the item itself
remains
in the messageCatalog.
But if I go through the manage interface and click the Delete button it
works.
Is it supposed to be like that, if it is how do I remove an item entirely
from a MessageCatalog ?

//Gugga

address@hidden