Re: handle graphics

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: handle graphics
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 19:21:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 address@hidden wrote:

I guess I was raised in the extreme programming generation where the motto is "get something working quick, we can always refactor later".

Does this sound reasonable, or would you prefer I do the up-front, all-encompasing UI toolkit interface from the get-go?

I generally find that if I end up having to refactor code then I end up writing it completely over for the second implementation. I doubt that I will be able to contribute much to the programming (I'm not a C++ programmer) unless it is brought into the .m function world. So, I guess my opinion is that I'd like to be able to use it as soon as possible, but I'd prefer for it to be done right the first time instead of having to solve the same problem multiple times so that it ends up being done "right" where I will have full, easy control over my plots.

Bill

--
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
  -- Dr. Suess