Savannah Website Fixes

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Savannah Website Fixes
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 23:46:57 -0500 (EST)

So, there are a few things that are currently missing from the new website that will prevent it from being used:

mailing lists
 (http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/mailing-lists/help-octave/2006 and
  http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/octave-lists/archive/index.html)
 I think that the goal is to move the mailing lists, but what about the
 archives?

manual (http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/index.html)
 I don't know how to generate the manual, but it needs to be on the new
 website.

I also made a few changes to the website after using the link checker. The most notable ones were that there are two mirrors that no longer appear to mirror octave:

ftp.task.gda.pl/pub/software/octave
mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/octave

Other changes that I made were mainly for best practices for webpages (lower case tag names, etc).

Bill

--
"You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell
whether a man is wise by his questions."