Re: Octave MinGW yet?

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Octave MinGW yet?
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:26:39 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006, David Bateman wrote:

Also note that the tar-ball will include mingw compilers. I want to keep these even when I clean things up, so that I have the same compilers available for mkoctfile as were used to build octave itself, so I won't remove these even with a clean-up.

One request that I'd like to make (maybe I'm not understanding you correctly here), could you make these separate packages when you do the final actual build? I think it could be very helpful to those of us who don't really build oct files to have a smaller download.

Bill

--
"Too much of anything is bad for you.  You just have to make sure you
don't have too much of whatever.  Glue might be an exception."