Re: warnings

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: warnings
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 14:04:57 -0500

On  2-Mar-2007, Daniel J Sebald wrote:

| John W. Eaton wrote:
|
| > | I found the problem.  There was a PKG_ADD in my octave-cvs/src directory
that must have been installed every time I'd rebuild.  Removing that PKG_ADD
file from
| > |
| > | /usr/local/libexec/octave/2.9.9+/oct/i686-pc-linux-gnu/
| > |
| > | rids the warnings.
| >
| > OK, but there is supposed to be a PKG_ADD file in that directory.
| > I don't think removing it is the right solution.
|
| After I deleted the file, I did an update from CVS to see if there should be
a PKG_ADD, and nothing was downloaded.

?

The directory name above looks like an installation directory, not a
source/cvs checkout directory.

Not every file is in the cvs archive.  The PKG_ADD files are generated
when Octave is built and installed.