AW: Re: Rewritten version of bar.m

From: address@hidden
Subject: AW: Re: Rewritten version of bar.m
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 06:45:56 +0000 (GMT)

net/viewvc/octplot/trunk/octplot/high_level/__bar.m?
revision=432&view=markup

>> > Shai
>> >

>> Shai,
>>
>> Does it really need to be that complex? In any case in the core
we don't
>> have patches yet, so this is a stopgap till someone adds
patches
>> (probably after 3.0).

This code isn't optimized yet. But the complexity will be not
(strong) reduced even if the
code will be optimized.
The bar/barh arguments can be (almost) in any order and it will
work!
BTW, matlabs code is much more complex without to know why ...

I can't help currently a lot because my wife has born a second son
and so we have a lot to do :-)

Michael