Re: Another dynamically linked documentation patch

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: Another dynamically linked documentation patch
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 00:35:45 -0500

David Bateman wrote:

Yeah, I noticed that you added double spaces, and when I thought about
tried to do the same. However, I was always taught that an end of
sentence was a full stop and a single space, go it goes against my habit
to add two spaces for end of sentences. It seems to me that the main
problem here is with emacs for not being more liberal in what it
recognizes as the end of a sentence. In any case I added the double
spaces...

In typing class back in '82 (U.S.) it was two spaces after a period. Of course, that was before instant text messaging.

L8R,

Dan