Re: killing the graphics list

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: killing the graphics list
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:56:12 -0400

On 14-Jun-2007, David Bateman wrote:

| However, I wouldn't mind seeing a "patch" list. The idea
| being that all messages that have a patch in them should be cc'ed to
| this list. In that way it might make it easier to find all the patches
| that at the moment are spread across three different lists..

That would be OK with me if we have a strict rule about only posting
patches to the patch list and not discussing the patches there.
Otherwise, I think the patch list would just become another secondary
maintainers discussion list.  To enforce the rule, I think all
postings to the patches list will have to be approved by a moderator.