Re: [OctDev] Need for JHandles/Linux tester

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: [OctDev] Need for JHandles/Linux tester
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 17:39:02 +0200

On 7/3/07, Bateman David-ADB014 <address@hidden> wrote:

Michael,

To be honest I'm not a big fan of UIs to simulation software, but know some
people are.

UIs in Matlab (or Octave) are nice eye-candy to build demonstration software,
very interesting when looking for funds (management people likes it... :-)

I have however installed the latest java/jhandles (from about 10
minutes ago), so if you want to send a script you want me to run that tests
this functionality, I have no problems doing it..

The following code should at least test the main functionalities:

page_screen_output(0); % do not buffer output
h = uicontrol('string', 'OK'); % should create a push button
set(h, 'callback', @(h,e) disp('button clicked')); % add a callback to
the button
uicontrol('style', 'edit', 'min', 0, 'max', 2, 'position', [10 45 200 300], ...
'horizontalalignment', 'left', 'backgroundcolor', 'w'); % should
create a text edit area

Michael.